HAMMOND HAPPENINGS 2019
For more community connections see www.facebook.com/pamburtonhammondtownclerk
Proposed New Town Office at 21 S Main St: update to come
- September 1- Fish and Game Club Corn Roast
- September 7- Saturday 7 PM ATKINSON FAMILY BAND, LEGENDARY BLUEGRASS!!! (Yellow Barn Concert Series), Iva Smith Memorial Gallery of Fine Arts, Tickets: $10.– at the door, children 12 and younger free.
- September 13-14- Hammond 4-H and FFA Fair
- September 20- Friday 6PM MURDER MYSTERY IN THE BARN (A WPBS Fundraising Event). EEEK!!! Details TBA. Iva Smith Memorial Gallery of Fine Arts.
- Saturdays- ZUMBA, 9am, Hammond Central School
- Hammond Farmer’s Market Wednesday-June 19- September 18, 2019
- Singer Castle Tours
- Chippewa Bay Maritime Museum
- Mah Jong Mondays– June 17- Sept 9, 10am-Noon, Free Registeremail@example.com
- Thursday Morning Yoga-Sept. 5- Thursday Morning Yoga – Gentle Class- 9-10:15am; Intermediate Class- 10:30-11:45am. Jane O’Neill, Instructor – To register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for Involvement:
- Hammond Historical Museum 315-324-5032.
- Scottish Festival at the Hammond Historical Museum – If anyone wants to be on the committee or help for the day, reply or call 315-528-4742
- THE IVA SMITH MEMORIAL GALLERY OF FINE ART, 627 State Highway 37, Hammond, NY 136467Evelyn Saphier, Gallery Directorwww.ivasmithgallery.com 718.753.7947