HAMMOND HAPPENINGS 2023
For more community connections see www.facebook.com/pamburtonhammondtownclerk
- September 29, 6:30pm, Garden Club Apple Tree Talk with Bill MacKentley
- Hammond Historical Museum- Sunday, Oct. 8, 2 PM: Rossie Walking Tour. I just came across this flyer for a tour of the ruins of Rossie's factories and industrial sites with John Austin. It should be a great tour! Sign up if you're interested!
- Hammond Historical Museum- Sunday, Oct. 15, 12 PM: Dedication of the founders' monument for the Hammond Presbyterian Church. All are welcome. If you are a descendant of one of the founders, you are especially encouraged to attend.
- Hammond Historical Museum- Thursday, October 19, 6 PM: Annual Dinner Meeting of Hammond Historical Museum at the Hammond Presbyterian Church. This is a covered dish supper, so please bring a dish to pass. After dinner we will have a very short meeting followed by guest speaker, Bryan Thompson, Dekalb historian. Bryan recently wrote a wonderful book, African Americans of St. Lawrence County and he will give a short talk about his research on this important aspect of our county's history. Copies of his book will be available for purchase for $22. If you wish to attend, please RSVP to this email.
- Hammond Farmer’s Market, seasonal, 3-6pm
- Singer Castle Tours
Looking for Involvement:
- Hammond Historical Museum 315-324-5032.
- Scottish Festival at the Hammond Historical Museum – If anyone wants to be on the committee or help for the day, reply or call 315-528-4742
- THE IVA SMITH MEMORIAL GALLERY OF FINE ART, 627 State Highway 37, Hammond, NY 13646 Evelyn Saphier, Gallery Directorwww.ivasmithgallery.com 718.753.7947